I start to dance on the day I went to Korea Plaza.also it was my birthday.so it was meaningful to me.in the same day,i get some new friends who's like Kpop just like me.it was so fun that day.and im so happy that day went well since it my birthday. XP
On the 2nd class,seems to be normal.just learn some new steps from my lovely instructor Miss Suanne and discuss about the previous steps.*blah blah blah~.....*
But suddenly,on the day i'm going back home from class (that time i'm using public transport) so I was freakin exhausted. my mom was tired too and she called to told me 'Don't go to learn dance in Korea Plaza anymore.' I was shocked & heart-breakin for a while. And she told me to learn dance in Seremban.(A city which is near to my home). I was so pissed and reject her decision. But she did get a point. KL is too far and unsecure for me to go alone.
*So it was ended up to choose quit for my dance class in KL.* T.T
Then I ask my mom if I could go to the dance class in Korea Plaza as my last class. She agreed. (Thankz Mom^^) So I went for my 3rd class which my last dance class in KP. I looks like shit when I was practice. But I spent my happiness as much as I could. So I gave some gifts to my friends. (Hope you guys like it^^)
And here I want to thanks to my instructor Miss Suanne for teaching me only for 3 class and accept to be my 누나.And to my friend Kak Syima,Anne,Abg Hafiz,Kak Sera & Ijat who is my new best friend.^^.
Hope you guys the best on the next class.^^
:Chapter 1 - The End:
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2
No comments:
Post a Comment