Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Chapter 2 - Begin to fall in love in dance.

Hi there~

After a few weeks since I quit from Korea Plaza dance class, I finally became a newbie dancer in Unity Dance Studio,Seremban.

I took Hip Hop & K-pop class. And it cost RM1++. (I never worried about it since my mom paids for it.)

........................................................

On my first class, I step into the door. Feel like a tree standing middle of the counter. Only my Hip Hop instructor greets me.(Thanks Dude.) I do saw some of friend who I met in Facebook. But they seems to be ignored me. So~ I was freakin lonely & awkward that time. Just waiting for the class start.(BTW,that day was a free trial dance class.)

Then in my Hip Hop, we learned with a song Halo by Block-B. It was so damn fun coz it was my first time learning Hip Hop. So I started to like Hip Hop step by step.^^

After the class done, next will be Kpop class. The class will be conducted by a famous Kpop dancer in Malaysia Ruffneckz's Yoro Ng.(OMG~really?!?!?!? Don't worry KL fans I won't bite him XD)

Before the Kpop class start, I was soo~ tired. So I rest for a few minutes while they warming up. After my rest, I go to my class. Guess what? There's more students who just a 6-9y.o kids. I feel like I came to wrong studio. But that the facts. We learned I'm The Best by 2NE1.....

*Started to feeling down..*

........................................................

In the middle of the class,(Recess time) I get out from the studio. Packin my stuff. Then my Hip Hop instructor asked me...

Instructor: 'Aren't you going to Kpop class?'

Me: 'Bro, I want to postponed my Kpop dance class to next month. I don't want to learn female song.'

Instructor: 'Then your fees?'

Me: 'Help me keep it for next month.'

Instructor: 'Alright.'

Then I walked out from the studio. Going to my brother in-law's car.(My older sis fetch me.) I was so unhappy that time.

........................................................

I'm started to giving up. Feel like theres no point I learn dance Kpop in Seremban. I just don't know whats wrong with me.

(But I was wrong~)

I'm just missed to much my dance class in Korea Plaza. And also my friends over there. I just need to accept the fact that I need to dance no matter what. I'll soon get suits myself learning dance in U.D.S.

윤우승 파이팅~!!!^^

:Chapter 2 - The End:

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

2 comments:

  1. i'm touched by the last paragraph ^^
    LOL .. yaa we missed you too ..
    no worries ,, we're still dancing .
    i'm sure everytime aade competition your dance studio will take part ,, heheh
    FIGHTING !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ^^
    I'll only join competition under my group not my U.D.S.
    Huhu
    우리는 파이팅~!!

    ReplyDelete