Hey there, sorry for unupdating my blog. Just wanna fill up with some stories.
Ok as you can see my title, so you guys wanna hear the bad or the good first?? If me I'll choose bad first.
okay here's the bad news....
Actually this Chapter 4 originally was an another story. I remove it coz the bad news was related to that story. So actually this should Chapter 5..hahah *never care much since is my blog*
From my old latest story, I was planned to have my own dance group and I got a member. Then I it came out the group has been disband. Coz the member had to study for her big test or other personal reason. So for now I'm a solo dancer. Hehe *less stress~..*
I just found out myself that I'm too rushing. And I admitted that I'm still new and need to have more experience. So....now I'm back to normal.^^
Ok now for the good news...
...........................wait!!
I just realized that there's no any.good news. LOL~ *sorry guys*
Now I'm learning and learning new thing...And maybe I'll do a piece.^^
That's all for this chapter. Maybe I'll post more or perhaps not..haha.
See ya guys~
Ok as you can see my title, so you guys wanna hear the bad or the good first?? If me I'll choose bad first.
okay here's the bad news....
Actually this Chapter 4 originally was an another story. I remove it coz the bad news was related to that story. So actually this should Chapter 5..hahah *never care much since is my blog*
From my old latest story, I was planned to have my own dance group and I got a member. Then I it came out the group has been disband. Coz the member had to study for her big test or other personal reason. So for now I'm a solo dancer. Hehe *less stress~..*
I just found out myself that I'm too rushing. And I admitted that I'm still new and need to have more experience. So....now I'm back to normal.^^
Ok now for the good news...
...........................wait!!
I just realized that there's no any.good news. LOL~ *sorry guys*
Now I'm learning and learning new thing...And maybe I'll do a piece.^^
That's all for this chapter. Maybe I'll post more or perhaps not..haha.
See ya guys~
No comments:
Post a Comment