Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Chapter 5 : New goal...

Hi there...
So today I wanna share about my goal...
I been dance for almost more than a half year. But why do I dance for?? I know coz I luv dance. But maybe there's other reason like a goal. Well since the day I started to dance I never get a goal.
So I been thinking. Maybe I can be a dance instructor? or.... Actually that's the only one I thought of it..hehe
And this lately on June, I was thinking that I can be a dancer in Yama&Hotchicks...i think some of the Kpop fans will know who there are...
Who's Yama&Hotchicks?
Yama&Hothchicks is a dancer. Yama is for the male. Hotchicks is for rhe female. They like a one family of dancers..haha..They work as a backup dancer for Kpop idol. And they also choreo for Kpop idol songs. This lately they launched a studio in Japan and open a Kpop dance class.
FYI, my first dance instructor Suanne was a dancer in Hotchick. Yeah she works as backup dancer of Kpop idol such as T-ara,Kara,B.E.G etc...
And soon on next year she'll going back to Korea to continue her jobs as a dancer.
So I just been wondering that maybe I can be a dancer in Yama and work as like what they do.
Can be as my new goal or my dream..^^
*Work'in hard*
Here's the Yama&Hothchicks picture below...

No comments:

Post a Comment