Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Chapter 6 : Holiday~

Hey there..
As usually hiatus coz study and no news to post... Today just talk about my holiday...^^
Well last month I on my latest class I was dance like half-soul.. for me is like shit...I dunno the reason...but as time pass day by day.... I reason why I'm dancing is fading away..
'....WhY I DaNcED??'
Well actually the first time I like to dance is bcoz of K-pop.. the choreo is funky and smart...
But I never thought of learn other dance.. Esspecially Hip-Hop.. For me Hip-Hop was like a foundation for dancer...That's why I Hip-Hoped..haha
But I didn't quit.. *If I did, then I dunno I like to do anymore...coz DANCE grew on me*
I just ended up by took a month holiday...^^ Just want to refresh myself and........that's just it.
Since the member in studio sick of watching me in the studio..So why don't just stay away and.... 'I'll Be Back~'...LOL
Kay that's all for today...
Gudnite and Seeya^^

No comments:

Post a Comment