Here's the song of my march fav song :.....
#1 - Lee Sora - Hard to Say I'm Sorry / Young Ji - 좋은 사람 만나서
English Ver.
Korean Ver.
Yeah I'm sure some of the 80's had heard it's original song before... The original
song was sang by Chicago.... This songs was included in a special project album
called 'Hitman Project #2' tribute for hitmaker David Foster, who is the original
of this song.. The first project features Ailee's "My Grown Up Christmas
song was sang by Chicago.... This songs was included in a special project album
called 'Hitman Project #2' tribute for hitmaker David Foster, who is the original
of this song.. The first project features Ailee's "My Grown Up Christmas
I really love Hitman Project and of course their songs... It does makes me realize
that I'm not just in love with Kpop songs but so do English songs... LOL~
that I'm not just in love with Kpop songs but so do English songs... LOL~
I really hope Hitman Project will make more songs in the future..
That's all for today.. Bye and please do enjoy the songs..
No comments:
Post a Comment