I just love both of the version and of course the MV.... Every MVs of Hitman Project always had drawing part and I love every single of it... *I wonder who's the artist..??*
Okay done with Hitman... continue wtih Davichi~~~
Recently Davichi released second album 'Mystic Ballad' feature the main track 'Just the two of us'.
Is a sad love song expresses the pain and sorrow of breaking up...In the MV the woman miss her moment with her boyfriend which is drinking part.. A cup of drink makes her thought of her past and she's hoping her boyfriend will come back to her... I like the table part which the woman accidentally dropped her drinks on the table and the words 'Be With You' appeared on it..
Actually Davichi is my only duo ballads I LOVE the most....Esspecially the main vocal Lee Haeri.. I love her high vocal and her voice.. Really I could meet her in the future *Hehehe..*
Done~! I'll comeback with more new songs to share..and please do enjoy the song^^

No comments:
Post a Comment