Wow is been a long time since the third project has came out.. *Well time passed so damn fast... T.T* But I kinda like this time because it was sang by Kim Tae Woo * Taewoo Bear Hyung~~!!!! Misss ya damn so much..* Hahah sorry for over react.. Well Kim Tae Woo was basically popular with his high notes in his song 'Love Rain'.. *
" ~Sarangbiga Naereowaaaaa.... *cough* " Soorry for the bad high notes.. XD
Ok let's back to the topic... As for the fourth project, as you know earlier it was sang by Kim Tae Woo with a song titled 'Goodbye' which is quite a old song that I heard before for a short time when I was young...
-Note : I would recommend you to listen the English version first then the Korean version.. Enjoy~!^^-
English version
Korean version
How was it?? Cool isn't it.. Yeah as for me I like the song and the MV.. Really love the paint with the chalks and spread the paint all over the floor.. So unique.. *Thumps up* Oh yeah FYI, Kim Tae Woo also wrote the Korean lyrics for this song.. *2x Thumps Up* Haha..
OK second news... T-ARA~!!!!!!!!!
This is my first time posting about my own ever favorite K-pop idol T-ara~!!! But this time is not all about T-ara.. Because I'm gonna talk about their new sub unit group T-ara N4 which mean 'T-ara Brand New 4'...
So COOOLL~!!! Really can't wait for their new song...^^ *Sorry I won't talk much for this MV coz I'm gonna sleep..zzzZZZ*
That's all for today... Will share more and more of song to you guys later.. Seeya and enjoy~!!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment